WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Go-to-Market organization to help drive product engagement and new restaurant growth. This person will ensure that existing and prospective restaurant partners are receiving the right message, via the right channels, at the right time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work cross-functionally to collect stakeholder feedback, get alignment, and package our external-facing messaging in a way that conveys value, differentiation, and real solutions.
- Translate technical complexities into clear and digestible product benefits that our restaurant partners can understand and identify with.
- Segment our prospective and existing restaurants through qualitative and quantitative research to tailor our messaging and strategy according to their unique pain points and needs.
- Work across multiple platforms and mediums including web (Hubspot), email (Hubspot), chat (Intercom), print and digital assets.
- Create marketing assets/collateral for the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Own the go-to-market plan for product & large feature launches.
- Partner with Demand Generation to track campaign performance and optimize through continuous testing.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience, 3+ years working in product marketing for a tech company (preferably SaaS targeted at SMB customers), or equivalent practical experience.
- You are an outstanding writer and have a solid understanding of (and passion for!) the restaurant space.
- You are comfortable operating with little structure, and have a demonstrable track record of strong cross-functional coordination. This role is perfect for someone who prefers to create their own structure, own strategy end-to-end (messaging, positioning, pricing, customer segmentation, etc), and who considers execution as one of their strongest qualities.
- You are organized, have strong analytical abilities, and excellent communication skills.
- You are comfortable in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendation
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.